Even if you can’t do celebratory activities such as gathering, traveling, or meeting lots of people, Easter can still be celebrated safely at home. Here are some ideas you can try. You can also visit our website to get the best easter gift hampers.
1. Decorate your home with Easter decorations Decorating your home with Easter decorations can add to the Easter atmosphere and festiveness in your home. Make decorations with materials available at home, such as colored paper, used styrofoam, used cardboard, and other readily available materials.
2. Organize a small-scale easter egg hunt. It’s not complete to celebrate without an egg hunt. However, in a pandemic like this, it’s better to hold egg hunts on a small scale like everyone who lives under one roof. When inviting other relatives, make sure everyone adheres to health protocols, including wearing masks, washing hands, and keeping a distance.
3. Make Easter-themed snacks Making Easter-themed snacks can be an interesting activity to celebrate Easter at home. These snacks can be in the form of sweets such as biscuits, chocolate, cake, or hard-boiled eggs colored with food coloring.
4. Send Easter gifts to relatives Send homemade gifts, such as food, egg decorations, or others, along with Easter greeting cards to loved ones. This activity can be a solace for not being able to meet because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
5. Watching Movies. Easter this year is still in a pandemic period so you have to stay at home. But to cheer up the situation we’re going through, especially for children, we also recommend that you make a list of recommended movies for kids that are fun to watch. The films presented can be themed animation, fantasy, drama, comedy, or there is a little romance. All films that are suitable for children to watch, maybe even teenagers, especially on Easter day during this pandemic.